INTERNSHIP ONLINE MARKETING
Focused on creating the perfect briefcase and other luggage icons for the modern business traveler. We believe function, quality and style can go hand in hand. By our modern take on business we are able to offer high quality travel gear for a fair price. We are based in Amsterdam, produce in Italy and our customers live all over the world. We aim high with a lot of passion for product, honest approach to business, ambition to make only the best product in each category. But a long the way we try not to take ourselves too serious.
Travelteq will be launching its new online platform, together with a rebranding and strong online marketing strategy. The website is the core of the company’s sales and distribution and aims are to develop it to the top of its class within a brief period. As online marketing intern you will be working directly with the strategic management defining and implementing the growth trajectory. In this implementation you’ll be working together, be in meetings and learn, with top tier companies and professionals in the branch. It is an ambitious internship with the possibility to learn quickly within a broad range of online marketing.
- Supporting different disciplines within the online marketing team.
- Defining and enhancing the customer journey online and offline.
- Analysing customer behaviour and translating it to relevant conversion improvements.
- Further develop and implement SEO tactics
- Improve SEA by making advertisements and placements more relevant.
- Analyse content marketing and social performance
- Working on the website content and layout
- Have a good understanding of key factors defining the online landscape
- Have strong affection with online customers and their behavior
- Have basic understanding of SEO, SEA, conversion optimization and UX design
- Are analytical and fact based minded while being able to keep the customer in mind.
- Are familiar with the travel / lifestyle landscape;
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Marketing / economics / engineering);
- Are ambitious and want to learn fast
- Are well organized, innovative, creative and results driven with the ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing environment;
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Enjoy working as part of a team and you’re fun to work with;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft programs and preferably google analytics;
- Believe in the Travelteq concept and love the product!
WE OFFER YOU...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Help change the way people travel
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans!